WHY CHOOSE SUREHOLD RETAINERS
SureHold retainers are custom made using the same technology use to create your SureCure aligners. This mean that the fit will be comfortable and secure.
To maintain your teeth alignment results it is recommended you follow these instructions for retainers:
- Retainers should be worn day and night
- Remove you retainers while eating and drinking
- Store your retainer in its case when not in use
- Remove your retainer to brush and floss your teeth
- Brush and rinse your retainer before placing it back in your mouth
- Allow yourself sometime to adjust to speaking with your new retainer
- Retainers can break easily, contact your Doctor immediately if your retainer breaks
- If your retainer needs adjustments please contact your Doctor, never try to make adjustments yourself.
- Bring your retainer with you to follow appointments with your Doctor
- Do not wear your retainer while swimming
- Clean your retainer twice a day with cold water, never hot water